Tuesday 18 January 2011

wabbittt!

The year begun slow and steady.

With me falling asleep on the couch at 3am in Dyan and Rod's.

Well fast forwarding to recent events, I sold my first unit of the year last week (the 2nd week of work). Pretty good eh?

Other than that, I have made some new year's resolution in the hopes of changing some stuff about how I want to live my life. You know growing up a bit.

1. Dress up more corpora-ty. I know corpora-ty isn't exactly the word of a grown up but eh. I'm starting something right? Anyways, I have been dressing up more for work since I started. No flats. Always in heels. Barefoot in the office of course.

2. Better time management. Arrange more work appointments and not appointments to meet at D'Legends (its now our official Friday Night drinks place to be). And also to Make time for my other new year resolutions.

3. Go places! Travelling! Which brings me to my first holiday out of KL. I'm going to Danok and Hat Yai for the first time this weekend with the Gohs. More new first time places to go to! Sri Lanka, watch out!!! :)

4. Lose weight. Trying to stay off rice for lunch and even if I do have rice, its has been cut into half since I started work. No late night meals. And I'm going to join the new gym at Mont Kiara. Fitness First, here I come!

5. Make me some moolah! Yup. As much as I hate to admit it but I need them moolah for my new years resolutions.

6. Read more! Start building my little library! The sweetest thing was when the bf started looking at space saving ways to have a lil library! lol. Yay! more books! In the midst of that, I discovered Alexandra Potter. Chick lit: yes. Soppy chick lit: no. I'm reading her second book now. Will go get more soon! Before heading to Danok of course! :)

Discovering more responsibilities and watching people achieve the things I want to achieve fuels me. I used to be quite the competitive person when I was younger and I think coming back to the Malaysian environment has fuelled me yet again.

The growing up, the competitive streak. An explaination? I don't know.

Maybe because I'll be 25 in a few weeks.

crap.

No comments: