Tuesday 23 November 2010

Is it Lent yet?

I was on Facebook when I see that Astrid has tagged me in one of her post. She has put up her Christmas wish list which includes a DS and a tera hard disk... among the many. Expensive stuff. But oh well its a wish list after all and it does not necessarily mean you will get everything on that list.

Anyways it got me thinking. What do I want for Christmas and the only thing that keeps popping in my mind is freaking head phones that I can use in the office. So I have decided, like Astrid, I will put up my own Christmas Wish list, but unlike Astrid, I will do it in the "privacy" of my own blog.

My 2010 Christmas Wish List

1. As mentioned, head phones. More specifically, Skull Candy ones.

2. Box sets: Harry Potter (when the last one comes out, I don't mind delayed Xmas Pressies), Grey's Anatomy, Will and Grace. That's all I can think of right now...)

3. A trip to New Zealand.

4. Stamps and Ink pads, the arts and craft types not the office ones.

5. A trip to the UK

6. Bed sheets (but I'm very particular about thread counts... )

7. Shopping voucher for Ikea (for when I move into my new place).

8. A minimum of 3 sales a month for the year 2011.

9. Simple classy woody picture frames (for when I move into my new place).

10. TV for my Harry Potter marathon

11. Some decent sound system that would make my Harry Potter marathon awesome!

12. A driver

13. Buckets of paint... (if I can paint my new place la).


That's all I can think of.

I think I better get back to work..

No comments: