Wednesday 19 January 2011

Age

Tis' the season of birthdays.

Did I mention I kinda hate growing up?

From make up and boys to credit cards and tax claims. What's next? Wedding venues and wedding dresses to diapers and breast feeding?

omg.

University life seems like ages ago for some reason. Working does suck the living day lights out of you huh?

I miss it a lot you know. The mid night chai lattes to the beach & morning after breakfast at the Farmer's Market. The studying into the night and running out of the exam hall, screaming inside because you're done for the semester (when an Asian goes screaming, there's something wrong. When a Kiwi goes screaming, they're just uni kids).

Honestly, I would do anything to live it again with the same bunch of people.

I can't wait for the big reunion in 2014!

I miss everyone. I really do.

No comments: