Monday 18 January 2010

long time coming...

Alot has happened since my last post.

So a little recap of my three plans ya?

Item one:
1.1: Stay away from trackies and over-sized t-shirts | big t-shirt for sleeping and NO TRACKIES IN SIGHT!

1.2: sales, shoes, clothes, bags, clubbing, concerts, road trips, late night bumming in parks, coffee till 3am and mamaks at some un-Godly hour. | yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, not yet, and yes.


Item two:
2.1: Job hunting | sent out my resume to about 6-7 places and so far, nothing. been going thru job search engines and newspapers. nothing.

2.2: Money | no job = no money. however, I do get some sort of an allowance. like 100bucks a week! kinda sad that I'm turning 24 soon and I live on 100 bucks a week. I don't think I have ever felt this pathetic in a damn bloody long time. Yes.. there is some sort of frustration here and I'm trying to stay positive...

You know, staying positive is also staying in denial. The simple act of writing it down just made it worst... because it gives me this jolt of reality.

Item three:
3.1: Moving out | I have set goals. Yes. GOALS. I'm giving myself until June to move out or 3 months after I get a job. Because than, I would have some money saved up to move out in peace and no worry about money so much like a sad poor uni student.

----------

So thats my update of my three items. Because I am an official unemployed bum, I had a lot of time to think about stuff. I realise that I am not getting any younger. I am turning 24 in about 2 weeks. I have decided to make short term goals.

1. Move out (the obvious)
2. Get my PADI Licence.
3. Climb Mount Kinabalu.
4. TRAVEL at least 3-4 times a year. (Anywhere out of Klang Valley)
5. Save my money towards getting my own place.

-----------

More bumming thoughts..

Here's my birthday wishlist.

1. Gillette Mach 5
Reason: It gives a better shave. I don't understand why women's razors are not like that. Haihz...

2. Gym Membership.
Reason: It rather obvious for those who knows me now.

3. A Job
Reason: Yet another obvious question. Let's just say this girl has alot of materialistic needs which needs satisfying.

4. Spa treatment or just the simple reflexology.
Reason: Because a girl needs to pamper herself la! ask Rodney, he knows best! =)

5. A new handphone and line.
Reason: My phone is falling to pieces. Been using the same phone since 2006. Yes, the horror... BUT this is only reserved for my dad! not like he know about it yet... but he will... by this weekend. =)

6. shopping vouchers
Reason: I HAVE NO WORK CLOTHES! seriously! NONE! and every girl lovessss shopping! =)

That's all I can think off...


OHHHH... and spending new year's with Jess, Elaine, Astrid and the rest of the church people was an awesome start to the new years.. and and and going for bassment jaxx with Tracy and my darling sister on the second day of new years and bumming into sherinaz and firman was AWESOME! =)

=) GTG.. amil and claire old town word board games session.

Elaine: I get you!! I feel like my brain cells are dying..

Unemployed Bum Out!

No comments: