Thursday 22 July 2010

work update

As interesting as it may get. Some days is just a major bore.

I'm starting to really enjoy my work. Had a chance to go to Singapore last weekend for a commercial property expo at Hilton. Very interesting..

Met some really nice Singaporean and some psycho ones too. But it was all good. I have my gracious colleagues to thank for. On Saturday night, I met up with Nashreen and Tash. Had a pretty good time. We ended up at Tash's usual place, "Attica". Pretty good music. Mixed crowd. Reminds me a bit like Monkey Bar with nicer fittings and better music... the people, similar to Monkey Bar. Brings back oh so many memories.

Anyways, as part of an unofficial initiation thing, we're all going to Sultan Lounge this Friday for Hed Kandi!

And THEN! on the 4th of August, I'll be going for CALVIN HARRIS! at Zouk! Dyan rallied up a group of pumped up people to go so yeah!!! hehehe. AND both EUGENE and RODNEY are really psyched about it!

Now I have to find a way to get a day off. Hmm... its going to be a lil tough since emergency and medical leaves has been tighten. I shall find a way!!

Anyways, its back to work for me!

Ciao!

No comments: