Wednesday 19 May 2010

Boost Up!

I still have my job. And its getting slightly better. Been super busy now that things have been set in stone... so Doraemon, here I come!

Here I am, sitting at Starbucks with my boss and colleague (aka Wynton and Kyle), waiting for our next meeting. As I started my work (too much to do!), I see these two people carrying a green Styrofoam cups.... I recognised those Styrofoam cups ANYWHERE... IT'S BOOST JUICE!!! HERE IN KL! tucked away in a corner in Bangsar Village 1!

PEOPLE! GO GET YOURSELF SOME HEALTHY YUMMY SMOOTHIIEEEE~!

To my delight, I took my purse and off I went to get myself a mango tango crush (mango, passionfruit, mango nectar, sorbet and ice). I am a happy girl...

To make matters better, it is a gloomy day! Hardly any sun... I'm praying it would rain.. then I am officially on cloud9.

I went for West Side Story last Sunday night with the Gohs (Eugene, Dyan, Rodney, Li Ping, Auntie Gert, Uncle Christopher, Uncle Mui and Auntie Mei Ling). It was AWESOME! Money well spent. I have never spent so much for something like this in Malaysia before.. but it was worth it.

On the couple front, Wynton and Astrid got together and my baby sister is no longer single. hehehe.

On the family front, same old same old... The up side is, I finally met Wayne, Adam and Uncle Fred in Singapore. It was awesome. A week later, Wayne came to KL and we partied the night away. Melvin turned 21 and we had in at Uncle Nuebert's place. He graciously allowed us to use his house for the party. That was a good night too...

Anyways.. back to work...

:P

No comments: