Wednesday 15 June 2011

Let me know if you don't like it. I will leave.

She was right.

The only constant in all the variables is me.

But you know what? I never realised that it can happen in the workplace. An invitation opened openly to everyone but me. I don't need it but it would be nice to be acknowledged.

I am sorry if my level of maturity does not allow me to be an idiot. I am sorry if my topic of conversation does not only evolve around sex. I am sorry if I do not find immature bantering interesting. I am sorry I cannot compute or comprehend or rather I prefer to ignore conversations that would make me stupid. I am sorry I do not find cockroach throwing or cock hitting funny.

So I guess I'm not going to change to be accepted in that environment. Because I don't want to.

I won't stay for long I suppose. Not when I'm now the variable and you are all the constant. Variables can be easily changed isn't it?

For some reason, by some twist, it always ends up being my fault.

Just because I'm not who you all want me to be. I'm not the girly type but I'm not a man either. I'm not interested in stupid sex jokes but I'm not humour-less either. I am not interested but I would like to be acknowledged. I don't care much for all that but I would like to be included.

It has come to the point where I really don't care.

Handphones up. Bedsheets down.

Good bye.

No comments: