Tuesday 30 March 2010

The most comfortable chair is taken.

Been working for almost 2 months now. Learning alot, that's for sure. But here's the thing, I'm the only girl most of the time. Feels like I'm back in school. The only thing is, they realise I'm a girl and they're butching me up. Oh well.. its fun most of the time so I'm not gonna complain much. Not that there's nothing to complain about... there's shit loads but I shall not pollute my blog with things like that.

Been wanting to blog for quite sometime now but my stupid comp can't get into blogspot because the OS is FAKE! ANYWAYS.. back to me! (I have every right to be conceited in my blog).

I think my self esteem is like a bitchy PMS thing most girls go through. Its more erratic than usual. I know I'm in a long term relationship but its just nice to know that a decent guy is checking you out. All I get these days are old man... and I mean old. I'm 24 and slightly over weight (the biggest I have ever been); thats definitely not something young men, wait let me rephrase that, young asian men are into. If I'm not "spilling out" in "confidence", I would be a wall paper. You know that scene where some guys actually sat on Mia in Princess Diaries because they didn't notice her? I feel that most of the time.

Its not that I don't appreciate my bf for loving me the way I am etc etc... like I said, its nice to know that someone genuinely "checks you out". I know its shallow and all but... thats just how I feel la. Friends will always say you look good la etc etc but you know what, friends do a lot of things to make you feel better. Sometimes, the reality is, we live in a materialistic world and not one gives a shit about the below average girl. But I can tell you one thing, the below average ones are the ones guys bring home to their mothers, not the ones they parade out.

So which one are you?
Can't I have both?

Not all that hardcore am I?

No comments: