Friday 21 August 2009

help!

I... have... no... life.

I'm home on a Friday night writing my damn thesis.

Do you know how hard it is to find reliable sources? and here's what I need.

a) Did Bobby Brown (dubbed King of New Jack Swing) performed on the 5th of May 1993 in PWTC?

b) Krash Kozz's biggest achivement was when Billboard magazine certified their album as the first hip hop album recorded by Malaysian artist.

I need reliable sources! like newspaper articles or something.

AND does ANYBODY know how I can contact Adly Shairi Ramly of Malay Mail? I don't know if he still works there or not. I need to find out his sources for his article on Malaysian hip hop history.

OMG! I'm freaking out. I need to finish my work before I go back in 2 weeks! I'm only at about 7ooo words! I need another at least 8ooo to go!

I need a breather. and maybe a beer?

No comments: